Monday 9 December 2013

To-do list for Christmas

November was fairly boring.
Not that I can remember anything interesting that happened.
Maybe just the iceskating, I really can't remember but it passed a lil too fast so Im guessing that it was boring.


Now the start of december yay the Christmas season!
the lovely bell jingling and the pretty star on the Christmas tree in your home.

Nope don't have that.


All I have is Christmas snacks, Santa shaped chocolates (my fav) .

So far this month I've had bbq with my ministry peeps. Shopping. Stay home movies.
Oh and today I bought ELF the movie for only like $3 and I have still yet to watch Frozen.
I really need to watch xmas movies to feel the xmas spirit . Like thats the only way for me.
Oh and also xmas decos I really like those.

MY TO DO LIST FOR XMAS : 

1) Chill and starbucks with xmas music and for once buy a Grande one.
2)Watch Elf and Frozen
3) Make hot chocolate
4)Christmas shopping if possible


Yeah I don't have much I can think of now .

Went back for tuition like a few days ago and the whole math thing just came up to me like it was a total stranger.

LIKE WHOA MATH WHATS THIS. WHATS THAT.


No comments:

Post a Comment