Sunday 15 December 2013

The little things that frustrates me

Many shitty little things in everyday life that frustrates me.


1) I really dislike it when people only think about themselves.

2) I really dislike it when people can't admit that they're wrong when they are at fault.

3) I dislike people who choose to runaway from problems.

4) I dislike people who snaps at other people just because they are having a bad mood like shit you. Those people, that just got snapped at don't deserve that tone and shitty lil voice you're using unless they provoked you on purpose then thats an exception.

I mean these shit frustrates me but I'm not entirely saying that I don't do that sometimes, everyone makes mistakes. But literally some people, they live their life based on it. Like they literally are it like its in their personality. Its like a full time job for them or smth eeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment