Thursday 19 December 2013

Right before Christmas



Christmas is coming soon and I have absolutely no money.
I need new sandals cause I completely broke all of mine and URGHHH
 Though I recently just went shopping with Linhui and Xinying at Bugis. Got new shorts , denim outerwear and another shirt that I like haha but the shoes would just eat up so much money so I didn't get any.
 Then a few days back I watched Frozen once again with Xinying then went to grab some yoghurt cause we wanted to eat healthy. Idk but smth like that. Cause we added fruits to our yoghurt ;)
Then me and vivian did some baking but I guess it was lik 30% fail 70% pass cause its edible and tastes.. decent.

Thats literally not even blogging its just like sentencing out what I did for the past 5 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment