Sunday 29 December 2013

Pimple outbreak

Really.. Like when School is gonna reopen in a few days and I have a pimple outbreak.
Does pepper lunch give you outbreaks? Cause I've  been having those good shitz in my body for the past week.
I guess its my fault cause I dont eat no lovely fruits or bloody vegetables or water.
I couldn't.

I don't remember to buy them (fruits) , I choose the alternative Green Tea or Vitamin Water to Water.
And I don't touch vegetables. At all. I mean unless you mix carrots into rice then I have no bloody choice but if its like bean sprouts I don't mind taking the entire day to pick those out.

And I have not enough money to get myself my pimple creams ( used up) , WHY ARE THOSE THINGS SO BLOODY EXPENSIVE.

THEREFORE MY NEW GOAL FOR 2014 IS TO : Eat more fruits, try and drink more water. less chocolates... nahh. and still stay away from veggies. Ill just eat vitamin pills or something.

GOD BLESS MY PIMPLES TO BE GONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment