Wednesday 16 October 2013

These few days..

Yesterday Cal , Yidan & I were supposed to go to USS after saving up for the longest time but in the morning there was shitty thunderstorm and the weather forecast said that it'll be raining all day.
So in the end we didn't go cause it would actually be a waste of money to go there. Then we decided to go iceskating instead.

Iceskating , sounds fun. FOR THOSE WHO CAN SKATE.
What the heck was I thinking . ''Maybe it's not that bad.''

During the whole of the 2 hours like 95% of the time I was holding onto the ''pole'' while the both of them were like yay wee this is so fun.  Then they held my hand while I ''skate'' ( I am pretty sure I looked ''hot'' while ''skating'') . Then they choose to let go and I fell twice. So I hid in the toilet for like half an hour cause they were forcing me to skate without support.

But I did had a smooth 5 seconds though.

After skating we actually went to take pictures with this machine that creates an album of photos for you immediately.
.
.
.
That machine ate up my phone.
 Apparently when its taking your picture they close their little '''shelf'' where my phone was and I only realised it right before we left. Spent another $10 (their money.. thanks guys.heh)  to get it out. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment