Tuesday 22 October 2013

After School...

Blog post especially for my after school activites.

Its pretty boring.
EXCEPT TODAY.

After school gets really boring. Mostly I just go home and take a nap because I am CCA-LESS.

Ate pizza hut with Cal and Yujia , went over to Xingni's house to bake some cookies and for some reason my pictures won't upload. Went to church.


Lastly haha , ( because theres really nothing much to blog about) , Yujia and I went to look for a job today and successfully got one at Bedok Point. The uniform isn't ridiculous so praise the lord.
Best of all mostly students work there and I think we're the youngest of them all haha.

My checklist for my job
No funny looking hats (lets just pretend its a tick) :) x
No ties x
Not so busy of a business x
Nearby-ish x

Thats it basically. Haha. Starting next monday and uniform is full on black.


No comments:

Post a Comment