Wednesday 16 October 2013

I'm not a failure at cooking

I spent $22 at cold storage to buy ingredients for myself.
*says it proudly*

Tried to act like a cooking professional although all I did was spaghetti and some chicken and I would give myself a pat on the back for at least making the food edible.

Its been a few hours since I ate my own cooking. No stomach ache or whatsoever.

I am safe.
Thus, I will be cooking sometime soon again *pedo face*

It actually tasted good , and I didn't get food poisoning ( I say this because I honestly don't trust myself that much.) 

&today was boring talk and the only good thing about today was the Sec 3 Service learning festival in the morning.

Friends actually wanted to skip school tmr but I used up all my 3 parent letters already.
But I don't really mind cause it'll only be till 12.30 tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment