Sunday 13 October 2013

Sundays

Sunday is a total free day for me unless I have plans of course. Usually I'll just stay home read a book , youtube or movie marathon the whole day. 
Its like a kickass lazy day for me because I can literally sleep the whole day too.

But I'm not always that lazy. *suspicious face*

Can't believe youtube now has advertisements at the end of the video too. No wait. Its not even the end. Its near the end which is a pretty dick move haha.

Finally finished my current book in 2 days and thats counted a really big achievement for me. The fact that I have never read a full book since ever.

The last book I tried was like hunger games. I thought I could do it so I bought all 3 series ( Hunger games , catching fire and mockingjay) all at once. HAHA to me cause I only read the first 20 pages of the first series.

#bookwormwannabe


No comments:

Post a Comment