Monday 20 January 2014

The Stressssss

School is really stressful. Im not casually saying this'it really really suck.

Everything is frustrating me today.
Even my bloody keyboard is not working with me well.

Physics is like the biggest burden currently on my shoulders.
I really don't know how to do shit and what frustrates me the most is that I feel my teacher is a really horrible teacher and I have no idea what she is saying. Each time I ask her to repeat I still don't freaking understand.

Whats worse is when I do the homework and feel utterly useless for not knowing how to do shit and its like . Urgh both upsetting and stressful at the same time.
And when this two of my emotions get together I actually show a really really bad temper.
I literally tore up my homework when I get this frustrated.

Its like a freaking combination of feeling stupid(upset) , blaming the teacher cause you literally can't understand shit and you get even more stressful.

And usually when this happens I  won't do my homework. In fact I'll get bloody angry for the whole day.

I need a freaking physics tuition teacher.
I donno its  just boiling within me I can't even express how much URGH i have in me,

No comments:

Post a Comment